Sunday, May 13, 2007

Complete Failures: Higher Council for the Disabled in Kuwait


Why is it when an institution created to help people, are always failures in every aspect?

First of all, they are the most disorganized and have no respect at all for anyone: handicapped and not handicapped alike!

When a person goes to inquire about something or other, they give answers that have nothing to do with the question asked.

Take me for example: I went almost 7 months ago to apply for a certain service which involved very minimal paperwork. Oh and it was during Ramadan, so if I got there at 9am, no one is there. If I got there at 12pm, they all left to their homes already. So I timed it, seriously...I got there at exactly 10:01am and grabbed one of them ninjas by the scruff of the neck when she tried to run for the car.

Nah kidding.

Anyway, that certain piece of paper that I needed from them, only takes a week to process. Of course they only accept applicants on certain days. My day was a Sunday. Every Sunday for 6 months I got the same "We still didn't review it." When I finally got it after thousands of phone bills, gas bills and nearly getting fired from work. You know what I asked?

"Is all of Kuwait handicapped? Or is it just you guys are mentally incapable of putting a signature on a single piece of paper?" She smiled and laughed merrily. I didn't crack a joke you moron.

Anyhow, their services are shit. They need a complete re-organization. They need to re-evaluate their applicants.

I saw a perfectly normal guy with a very mild hearing loss in one ear applying and got the status of "severely deaf and seriously handicapped. OH MY GOD IT'S A VEGETABLE!".

What kind of shit is that? Of course, it's called wasta.

Oh and check their lame site: DHC

Anyhow I don't trust them anymore. Thanks, I'll stay deaf. I like the way I am you bastards.

(I'm a very pissed off person these days, I advise you to be nice to me.) Hmm let's see who my next post will be about. Most likely the Ministry of Interior, another bunch of bumbling flunkies.

I'm not smiling. I'm baring my teeth at you.

8 comments:

Blue Dress said...

Shooot GUN!

Walla its embarrassing

The W vitamin is needed in these situations sadly

Two words

PRIVITISED Hikoma

And of course then vote for me ;p

eshda3wa said...

my god
the whole country needs reevaluation and RE everything else!

Mini Я. said...

We need to make a bonfire, dump all these people in it & burn them. That simple. No re-evaluation & no privatized gov'ment (which is never going to happen).

Let's chlorinate the gene pool.

jay said...

yeah..they suck..this country sucks too .. everything needs was6a..prices gone crazy and you need to fight everytime u wanna buy something..

Hmm what else?

okay we have oil .. but i never saw oil in my life ! lol shessalfa deerat hydrocarbons oo e7na ga7a6

Intlxpatr said...

There ARE people in Kuwait who take pride in doing their jobs and doing them well. But, as in the case of the police officer who got bitten by two rapists he was arresting, and was forced to drop the case, I think that they face a lot of discouragement.

But we can support and encourage those we find who quietly, persistently do their jobs, and whose life is a testimony toward that kind of integrity.

Я said...

jay: forget about the oil, they don't want us to have it. that simple.

intlxpatr: thanks for dropping by! i read the one about the cop & the rapists. very sad.

anyhow, i admit there are some good ones out there. true.

And thanks for dropping by. :)

Яeema said...

ما فهمت شي

Я said...

reema: kafi wejoodech :P