Thursday, January 18, 2007

Off The Market: No Refunds.

Ok...

I admit. I did disappear for awhile. Most of you are probably wondering why. Some of you already know why.

Well, I'm off the market. *big grin* get it? huh? Huh? HUH?! No?

I got hitched. Married. Caught in the golden cage. Jumped the broom. WHATEVER you want to call it.

Soooo, I've been busy with a demanding job (work not the wife.) and doing the husbandly duties and such.

It's quite fun. *bigger grin*

Sorry ladies, the hunt is over. :P

(I'm so full of myself, eh?)

5 comments:

Shopaholic Q8eya said...

huh! ok....The demanding job I know about, the wife I didn't!

AyyA said...

Mabroooooooooooook, so long it makes you happy :D

Papillona ® said...

alf mabrook :-)

Mini Я. said...

Shopa: Well now you know! & the demanding job is fun! guess who's going to be the coordinator for kuwait soon? u should've stayed :P

ayya: thank you thank you, im quite happy :D

papi: yebarek feech oo yekhaleech inshallah :)


madri agolokum ilfal lekum wela laa? :P

*~Princesita~* said...

Felicitaciones Mini-Я:)Allah iyhaneenum o iykhaleekum 7ag ba3adh inshallah.