Saturday, June 10, 2006

Apple Safari Compatibility Fix

Hello everyone.

NBK = National Bullshitters of Kuwait. They told me more than a month ago that the Watani Online Banking site will be compatible with all major browsers including: Safari, Mozilla & Opera; within a few days. I even wrote about it here.

Anyway, to make a long story short. I posted a workaround to the problem here.

You're more than welcome to visit the forum for more technical Q&A's, since I'm running that section.

I'd like a coder or two to get on board to handle programming questions. Anyone interested? Email me. You better be good, or don't bother.

3 comments:

LaiaLy_q8 said...

NBK = National Bullshitters of Kuwait.

LoooooooooooooooooooooooooL

he he

la7thaa i think there is more

LooooooooooooooooooooooL

banking online is 9ij a7san shay o ra7ah .. allah e5alii Bank of America :p

Anonymous said...

OMG Yes! thanx u saved another Safari/NBK online user :) can't wait to get the solution for the seperated arabic fonts problem thingy or whatever it is, I have that too....

Extinct Dodo said...

finally!! thank you mini :**