Monday, January 09, 2006

Poll Results


Well, its been quite awhile since I've last posted something. At my bro's INT'L nagging I'm finally posting the results!

*drumroll*

Of course! Look up and you'll see the results, click on the above picture for a larger view. For those of you who're spending winter break at home...well...elly may6ool il-3anGood, 7ameth 3anna yegool ;)

and PARIS? jeeze...I'm betting 10-1 that those of you who voted Paris are FEMALE...or maybe a lil bit of both?

Anyhow, I've been quite busy doing the following: sleeping, eating, sleeping, eating & you can guess the rest of the routine.

Sickly bored of this country, might just pack up & get the hell outta Dodge for awhile. Any suggestions? (NOT PARIS!)


I have one little rant to add:

Fuck the gov'mint beaucracies. Fuck the asshole who's been pushing my papers endlessly for a fucking whole month (or so.). And someone gotta do fucking something about it. I'm sick of this red tape beaucracy bullshit. One day you will see quite a nice mushroom cloud rising outta Q8 City...and it sure ain't the pipe I'm smoking.

9 comments:

Jacqui said...

Eid Mubarak, And Umm I am spending Winter Break well not reallly since its not even break yet at home ugh!

Anonymous said...

and I thought I asked you to write a post about MOI.

Kaleidoscope said...

Too bad it wasn't another type of smoke to be smoked instead of just seen.

Swair. said...

so i don't get a free ticket for staying at home?

NO FAIR :p

A7med said...

your days shall be happy (ayamik sa3eeda) :P

il mohim if i choose somewhere to spend my vacation it will be home, why? because simply im cheap! (q7a6a) will not always, just for the time bieng :D

later.

Bu Ziyad said...

abe arja3

Anonymous said...

Looking for suggestions as to a destination for "getting out of dodge?" How 'bout Washington, DC?
'Course if you have a problem with beaurocrasy that might be an issue...there *are* other things to offer though :)

Dee

Negatively Charged said...

Im glad to announce the lucky winner for our ticket..

And the winner is ...
..
...
....
.....
MYSELF!!

yay ! I voted for Egypt..and won the ticket oo now im in Cairo :D

Hard luck all & have a nice day :D

And it is interesting that most ppl voted for home .. since you dont have vacations ;P bas yallah .. emmwafegeen oo el jayyaat akthar!

Mini Я. said...

jackie: ayamech sa3eeda & inshallah u'll have a great (future) break ;)

anonymous: i will! i will! stop nagging! ;p

kaleidoscope: sad aint it?

swair: well we do have free tickets for the train ride in the park :D

wizard: ya je3s lol

bo zyad: erja3 yakhi na6reenek tara 6a7 il3asha!

Dee: OMG! NOT DC! lol!

neg: bro. you suck. i disown you & will sell you to the Pakistani Adidas soccer ball factory!