Friday, December 09, 2005

Under Construction

Hey everyone, excuse the mess on my blog...I'm a html newbie & trying to add & fix things around here...so I hope y'all can put up with this.

MY FRIEND WAS SUPPOSED TO DO A NEW DESIGN FOR ME YAL KASHTA!

I hope she heard me.

Oh and welcome a new member to the blog my one & only wacky, schizo brother Jay. He will be adding interesting & wacky content to lighten up stuff around here. *waves at his bro*

Oh and I will welcome anyone who'd like to re-design this place...for free. :P

5 comments:

Extinct Dodo said...

welcomooooooo wacky Jay :P

Swair. said...

LOL ur just jealous cos i have a new look for my blog :p

Mini Я. said...

lol swair..nah not jealous its just that some ppl i know are just too damn lazy to get around doing what they're supposed to do.

ananyah said...

ok ok dont kill me..... u didnt have to write a whole post to kick me up my butt :P

i WILL design for u enshalla :P

Welcome Jay lol are u gonna blog as well?

Why not bring ur other bro and make it a family affair :D

Jay said...

7e7e7e7e thanx for the warm welcoming :D *bows*

I hope u enjoy my posts :D