Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Starbucks Empire


This will be quite a short post but it should be quite interesting to all you Starbucks addicts out there. Reliable sources told me quite an interesting fact about the ever expanding Starbucks Empire. The Dark Forces have offered "decaf" coffee to consumers for years. Yet studies show that NONE of the Evil Empire's coffees are decaf!
Old news? I dunno but I thought I'd share this with the Starbucks Empire's sycophants. You all have been misleaded! DOWN WITH THE EVIL EMPIRE!

Check the logo carefully and you'll know why I rant n rave. Ok, ok...I admit, I AM a regular customer of Starbucks but not for their coffees...for the free WiFi connections ;)

Free? Oh I know everyone buys cards, etc...etc...1KD for an hour...ripping people off...but hey...I'm a geek remember? I always know my shortcuts. :)

Enjoy yer cuppa, folks.

7 comments:

McArabian said...

Free WiFi?! I've been paying $6 an hour to use the WiFi at Starbucks - please tell me about the shortcut. If you'd rather not reveal it in the comment section can you email it to me?

jawaher said...

I share mcarabian the same request tell me about the shortcut pls

Mini Я. said...

McArabian & jawaher: its a very complicated process..jawaher i dont have ur email lol

Swair. said...

grrrr.... why are shortcuts complicated!! mabi mabi mabi...

Mini Я. said...

swair: www.dictionary.com look up the word "shortcut" its a lie..a conspiracy setup during WWII between Hitler & Roosevelt..yes..a conspiracy!

Q8's Biggest Loser said...

heyyyy miniii i found u!!..n dont be fakin u consumer whore u! ive never seen u at stbx without a cupojoe.... oh n i know your secret "shortcut"... it still works? anyways say hi to the (with a look of great disgust) marrying one.... n c yall at x-mas have my eideya ready mmmkay???

Swair. said...

*gasps* AAHHHH!!!