Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Carpe Diem

It's been awhile since my last post due to the untimely death of my best friend and a few other unrelated events. Yet, so far I'm doing fine...I have found the strength to laugh and smile again, I do have a few sad moments when I remember certain places and things we've shared together...oh well...life goes on.

Anyway, there is a new site dedicated in Amer Al-Ajmi's memory with great pics of him and a guestbook filled to bursting...mashallah! Thanks to Anwar Jawhar for the effort & time put in the site for the GREATEST person I've ever known in my life...good job Anwar! :)

I have no idea what to write except an Eid Mubarak to everyone and I hope this Ramadan has been a great one for everyone. Hopefully my next post will resume my daily journals, I seem to have been frozen for awhile...but I feel a need to write again...check back soon!

Click here for Amer's site.

No comments: