Thursday, October 20, 2005

Wheel of Time Series


Robert Jordan has done it again! Book 11 in his WoT series has finally been released after a VERY long period of absence. Just when I decided that my library has taken up too much space, with the WoT series having their very own shelf, and I boxed all my books in order to make more space for other things. Then suddenly I see another release of another great novel by our modern day J.R.R. Tolkien.
For those of you who have never heard of Robert Jordan and his series, well if you liked Lord of the Rings then you're bound to love this series. For those who are avid followers of his Wheel of Time series, then the good news is that Book 11: Knife of Dreams has been published recently. Click on the following for more information on this great series by Robert Jordan.

1 comment:

Swair. said...

u geek, u :p